About Tiger Camp
Tiger camp nestles in the foothills of the Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand. It offers a pleasant stay to the tourists who come to Jim Corbett National Park for wildlife expedition. The camp is located in a beautiful place where one side is bounded by jungles and on the other side; you can get the beautiful view of river Kosi. The camp offers cluster of cottages with air conditioner, balcony, luxurious bed, attached western style toilet and many more facilities.
- Activity Centre
- Swimming pool.
- Conference Hall
- Multi cuisine restaurant & Bar
- Outdoor Games – Volley ball, Badminton, Soft ball
- Cultural Shows - enjoy the traditional Kumaoni dances
10 Kms. far from Ramnagar in Dhikuli village.
|Room Type||No of Person||AP|
|Deluxe Cottage||2||Rs. 10800/-|
|Superior Room||2||Rs. 9600/-|
|Standard Cottage||2||Rs. 7800/-|
- Accommodation for 2 Nights/3 Days.
- Tea Coffee Maker in the Room.
- All Meals (02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners).
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Complimentory indoor/outdoor games, swimming Pool, nature walk.
- Wildlife movie show.
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
Cancellation charges – Rules apply.
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.